Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Dirt Road Course at Dorsey

  • Donald Greimel
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2007
      Ed WAS at VIR in June.  One of the few people I knew :>)
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2007
        Hi there Craige. Sorry I missed you at VIR. We left early due to an engine issue. Sounds like you are getting plenty of seat time.Good for you!  Hope  to see you at one of the events next seasn. Take care and cheers, Ed.

        craige.pelouze@ cbre.com | www.cbre.com/ richmond