Re:Summit Point

  • Pelouze, Craige
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007

      Hope you all enjoy my scrap books and movies this weekend.  Wish I was there.

      Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President
      Investment Sales | Central VA Multi-Housing Group
      CB Richard Ellis | Brokerage Services
      7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 600 | Richmond , VA 23225
      T 804 267 7244 | F 804 320 4839 | C 804 399 7327
      craige.pelouze@... | www.cbre.com/richmond

      This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.

    • toyphil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        Craige

           It was a good day at the races. Steve & I both found some news contacts for Marlboro info. With the slot car track I believe a lot more people now know what Marlboro looked like ( and have now taken a lap of Marlboro). I did an overlay of Marlboro and Summit Point. Now a lot more people know how much smaller  Marlboro was. At one point we had two Lotus Cortina's racing on the track, that was cool.

        Regards, Phil Charlwood

      • Erik
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2013
          Steve....any chance we'll get a chance to see the Dobbins Summit Point photos one of these days?

          Best regards, Erik