double MARRS display

  • Ronald D. Polimeni
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      In the interest of creating some publicity for our history display
      in the paddock at the double MARRS, we plan on having my old Marlboro
      veteran PV 544 Volvo on display by the registration building on the
      Sat. We were wondering if there might be any other veteran Marlboro
      racers available to keep the old PV company. It would sure be nice to
      have a display of several vintage race cars for the event. If anyone
      has any thoughts or ideas on the subject please feel free to contact
      either myself or Steve Lloyd. Thanx. Ron.
    • toyphil@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
        I talked to Mike Eaton the other day about his MGA. He will be out of town for LD weekend so that doesn't work. My Bugeye is in Fla so that's a bit to much of a tow.

        Steve, how much space should we plan on? Can we use both my tents and go 20 X 20?

        Regards, Phil