1955 Marlboro NASCAR program listed on eBay

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 6:15 AM
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=160140577414&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1
    • Pelouze, Craige
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25 6:51 AM

        I have quite an extensive collection of Marlboro memorabilia from programs, Straight Pipes, Sports Cars, race results, news paper articles, photos, movies, etc that I would be willing to share with the group at any time.  I could possibly scan the pictures from my scrap books and loan the other items to someone for the Labor Day Summit Point Show which I won’t be able to make.  I raced many of the events on the East Coast and at Marlboro from 1959 to the end of Marlboro in lots of different classes from DS up to AP. I renewed my license 4 yrs ago and have been racing a spec Miata and Honda Civic and occasionally doing a vintage meet ever since and am living the dream all over again. I have renewed acquaintances with numerous former racers and made many new best friends.  Looking forward to meeting you guys.

        Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President
        Investment Sales | Central VA Multi-Housing Group
        CB Richard Ellis | Brokerage Services
        7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 600 | Richmond , VA 23225
        T 804 267 7244 | F 804 320 4839 | C 804 399 7327
        craige.pelouze@... | www.cbre.com/richmond

        This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.

      • toyphil@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25 7:34 AM
          Craige

            Thanks for the note. Sounds like you have a real treasure trove. Steve Lloyd and I are setting up the Marlboro history at Summit Point. The Marlboro history group started last year with a few e-mails between Steve, myself and a few other folks. One thing lead to another and Steve is now the Region's historian and we are attempting to put a comprehensive history of Marlboro together before it gets forgotten.
            My connection to all of this is my father. He was an original member of the Lavender Hill Mob, the group that started sportscar racing at Marlboro.
            Steve lives in Frederick so he may be closer to you. Did Steve e-mail you?
          Thanks again for the note and am looking forward to seeing your collection at some point.

          Regards, Phil Charlwood