Your Mom/Wife will really appreciate this!

  • Bob Storck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 3:04 PM
      Yeah, breakfast in bed, a nice dinner, chocolates and flowers are nice
      but I'd bet she'd REALLY appreciate having her car really cleaned and
      spiffed up.

      You know how to do it ... even if she keeps it in top shape, a great
      detailing would be appreciated. And if it is the cluttered family
      hauler, a top to bottom sort out could be in order. Hopefully, you could
      enlist the whole family in the effort, so everyone could take part in
      showing her some attention.

      Happy Mother's Day

      Bob
    • sscracer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 8:36 PM
        --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, Bob Storck <bstorck@...>
        wrote:

        > Yeah, breakfast in bed, a nice dinner, chocolates and flowers are
        nice
        > but I'd bet she'd REALLY appreciate having her car really cleaned
        and
        > spiffed up.
        >
        > You know how to do it ... even if she keeps it in top shape, a
        great
        > detailing would be appreciated. And if it is the cluttered family
        > hauler, a top to bottom sort out could be in order. Hopefully, you
        could
        > enlist the whole family in the effort, so everyone could take part
        in
        > showing her some attention.
        >
        > Happy Mother's Day
        >
        > Bob

        Actually this is the first Mother's Day in a couple of years we're
        not at the race track! The joint MARRS/SARRC Race at VIR this
        weekend and the last several my son has been running the SARRC
        series and we've been there. At least they are nice enough to give
        all the Mom's a flower when they enter the event.

        Brad Davis