Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Congrats to Jerry Wannarka

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 7:30 PM
      Bruce is a great guy. I'm glad you got to meet him. I love working
      with the San Fran folks! I really hope to make it out there this year,
      but it'll most likely have to wait until 2008. I hate to miss the
      Monterey Historic.

      I don't envy your moving everything cross-country, but it'll be a
      great adventure!