Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Go Karts at Marlboro followup

  • RICK MANDELSON
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007
      Ronald

      I was ready to write a rebuttal to the reference of Jim Bailey as I knew it was Don Greimel in the Morgan.

      There was a Bob Bailey that drove a Porsche in that era.

      Ah yes, the Refrigerator Bowl................

      Rick Mandelson
      Ellicott City, Maryland

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007

        Gentlemen:

        On the DVD’s I gave to the region that I made from Dave’s films, there is actual footage of the race between the kart and the Morgan (and yes it was won by the kart!). It is on the “Marlboro Disc 1” DVD. Reel 5 is the chapter.

        Brad Davis