Photo question

  • David&Carol Seielstad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2014
    Aloha All,

    Attached is a Photo Sam Smith has in his collection showing a Ferrari 275 GTB at Marlboro(?). It looks like the toe of the boot, but I miss the tries that were buried in the inner side of the apex.

    Believe the time period would be 1966 to 1968 approximately.

    Does anyone know the date of this event and who the drivers of #11 and #71 would be?

    Many thanks.

  • Chuck Allard
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2014
      could that have been terry hanushak in the lotus?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 29, 2014, at 4:12 PM, "David&Carol Seielstad scshmoo@... [Marlboro_Raceway]" <Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Aloha All,

      Attached is a Photo Sam Smith has in his collection showing a Ferrari 275 GTB at Marlboro(?). It looks like the toe of the boot, but I miss the tries that were buried in the inner side of the apex.

      Believe the time period would be 1966 to 1968 approximately.

      Does anyone know the date of this event and who the drivers of #11 and #71 would be?

      Many thanks.

      <275GTBatMarlboro?.jpg>