2015 Reunion at Summit Point / Jefferson 500 Weekend

  • Steve Benford Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24 5:10 PM
      The Friends of Triumph FOT will be holding their Kastner Cup event next year at Summit Point as part of the Jefferson 500 vintage weekend. I was wondering if there is any interest in having a reunion during this weekend? I know in the past these have been an organized events but this might be a great event to get the gang together. Maybe we could have a cocktail party Friday evening for us, and be part of the evening activities Saturday evening at the track. Usually the Saturday dinner at the track is catered with decent food and drink.

      I will take on this planning this reunion. I know the FOT membership well and I know we would be welcomed as part of their activities. Please let me know your thoughts on this as well as any suggestions.

      Thumbs Up.
      Steve
    • Mike Matune

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 25 5:22 AM
            Steve,
            This is a wonderful idea. Please be in touch as you get things organized and we'll work with you.

            Jim Karamanis
            Event Co-chair, VRG Jefferson 500
            jim@...

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 1, 2014

                    Craige Pelouze is having a difficult time connecting to the group and neither of us has been able to determine why. He asked that I post his reply to the notes concerning a 2015 Marlboro Reunion at Summit Point:

                    I have a lot of pics and fun memorabilia from 1959-60  on when Tullius, Gilmartin, Diel, Muddy Waters, Mike Sharp, and I were all running TR 3’s in EP and Marc, Sam Perry, Jay Signori,  etc were running Elva Couriers in FP in the  same races.  Would be happy to bring my scrap books, pics, etc to the reunion.

                    Take care,

                    Mike