Re: 20 Years Ago

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:13 AM
      Check the 'Last Teammate' video. Very well done.

      Thank you Paul.

      Cheers, Bob

      On 5/1/2014 9:57 AM, MotorsportCollector.com wrote:

      May 1, 2014

      Dear Bob,

      It's hard to believe that 20 years have gone by since that tragic weekend at Imola.

      The loss of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger shocked the racing world to its core and brought the issue of driver safety to the forefront once again after a relatively safe decade of competition. Thankfully, since Imola we have gone 20 years without a driver fatality in Formula One. An amazing accomplishment.

      We pray that it continues, but racing can never be made completely safe.

      Last weekend, Sky Sports aired a documentary called 'The Last Teammate' in the UK.  It features Damon Hill and David Brabham, teammates of Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger as they return to Imola to reflect on the events of that weekend. Sky Sports has graciously uploaded the film to YouTube. We've linked to it below.

       - Paul
      Ayrton Senna - The Last Teammate
SkySportsF1HD
*Senna Week*
      Ayrton Senna - The Last Teammate SkySportsF1HD *Senna Week*

      All Major Credit Cards and PayPal Accepted