Mikey progress

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2014
      Reported on the BBC this AM. Michael Schumacher's agent says he is having brief moments of consciousness. Hope this bodes well for his eventual full recovery.

      Cheers, Bob
    • slosilveralfa173
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2014

        This is GREAT news  thanks

        Anything more on Marlboro Raceway "Park" progress?  I have been by there only once when the gate was open. I turned around to go back and drive in and the dump truck had pulled out and locked the gate back closed. BUT, there is evidence seen from Rt. 301 of clearing the property. Will keep trying to peek in

        sam smith