Ridelle Gregory

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2014
      I've just heard that Ridelle Gregory, older brother of Masten passed away today. I don't know details, but he had survived and was doing remarkably well with heart and cancer issues.

      He was buoyed up dealing with the acclaim that he and Masten received this last year from the Art of the Car and Masten's induction into the Motorsports HOF ceremonies.

      I'll let you all know of any details and arrangements.

      Bob
    • David&Carol Seielstad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2014
        Aloha Bob,

        Thank you for sending the sad news.

        In his own right he was a good steady driver.

        It is Riddelle BTW.

        Mahalo,