Marlboro & Cumberland TR4 car #25 found, info needed

  • larryj300
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2014
      A friend from work and sports car owner just pulled 2 Triumph TR4’s out of a Baltimore garage. One is complete, the other parts and both have Marlboro and Cumberland racing history. They were owned and driven by Gene Fierro (also listed as Eugene Fierro) and both were #25 DP. One was black and the full car white.

      We found results and one photo for the 1968 Cumberland race which was the black car.

      If you could check to see if you have anymore info and photos please contact me or post on website.

      Larry
    • Ronniebuzz