Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] mystery Corvette special?

  • Mike Matune
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 2, 2013

      Wow, looks like I was way off target with that one!

    • Mike Matune
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 2, 2013

        Great shots, thanks for sharing!

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013

        Good morning all,

        After I missed the identification of the Corvette Special at Marlboro so badly, I thought I should try to rectify the situation. I was able to contact Ken Duclos and here is an extract of what he said:

        hi Mike,the cicada is mine thats the one i built thats me driving, that car was totaled at Bryar park in i think 68, iknow it was never repaired, but i wish we had it would be worth some good $$ now, oh well. the other car i have no idea of it never saw it anyplace.hope that solves 1/2 the mystery. cheers Ken Duclos

        The rear engined car pictured in the photo at Nassau Terry O'Neil sent is in fact a Cicada. The car pictured at Marlboro is not and Ken could not identify it, except to say it wasn't his. I have attached both photos as a reminder since it has been a while since we discussed this.

        So we are back to something of a mystery, anybody else have any ideas?

        Take care,