Corvette

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      This  car was supposed to have been a Bill Thomas Cheetah originally. The car was converted to a roadster. Fairly certain this was one of a couple of CroSal specials (Gene Crowe and Ralph Salyer). There was at least one "wedge" McKee that bore the name CroSal Special as well. It ran in the CanAm. I have read that this particular car in Rick's picture was the only front-engined car to have ever run in a CanAm

      Steve Lloyd
    • Don Haines
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
        If that was supposed to be a Cheetah, they really screwed up what was a decent looking car.

        Don Haines

        727-487-2361 (FL) or 808-989-0047 (HI)

        See examples of my previous work at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42079599@N02/sets/

        To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com