Changed image

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2013
      Marlboro Fans

      Our Yahoo Group now has a picture that more accurately depicts our interests. The mountain-bike is gone.
      Steve Lloyd
    • Ronald Winneberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
        The new look for the group is very good in my opinion! Somebody did a lot of work, Thanks!
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
          Yahoo also changed the entry page on two other groups I moderate ... The Scum!

          Cheers, Bob