Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Digest Number 909

  • Glensullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
      Hollis ran a single engine two cylinder water cooled (note the radiator in the front) Anzani on a Jim Rathman Exterminator kart.

      Glen Sullivan

      On Jun 29, 2013, at 8:34 PM, David&Carol <scshmoo@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      At the 8 January 1963 Refrigerator Bowl Hollis Webster on his twin engine “roller skate” was matched against Don Greimel’s C production super-light Morgan and Brad
      Howe’s Lotus Seven in a three-lapper of the full course. Greimel won by a mere three feet.

      <Greimel&Webster.jpg>
      On 29 Jun 2013, at 07:14, Pelouze, Craige wrote:

      As I remember there was a 3 engine go cart that best both of the cars. I have pics. somewhere in archives.

      Craige Pelouze
      CBRE Richmond
      c 804.399.7327
      p 804.267.7244