Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Bob Hurt

  • Michael Booth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      Jim Murphy, my garage-mate and good friend, had been friend's with Bob Hurt.  I remember him having Bob's helmet, or something of Bob's personal gear.  I think Murphy had raced a sprint  car at some time before he got into SCCA and Minis.

      I still am in touch with Charlotte and will I'll give you her phone # via your personal Email address.