Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] My Lotus Mk10/now Lotus 9

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hi Michael,

      Small world. I only saw it race once at Marlboro in July 1962 (sorry about the 1967 typo).

      On 8 Mar 2013, at 11:17, Bob wrote:

      That appears to be the Lotus Mk10 , I owned in 1959

      From: Bob <bstorck@...>
      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 10:55 PM

      Taking this a bit off topic, didn't Bob Speakman have a Lotus 9 in which he had installed a Volvo engine? Don't I recall him setting a distance record into the woods at the end of the straight?

      Cheers, Bob
      My 59 Lotus Mk 10 being restored by Barber Motorsports Museum