Revised Marlboro "All Events" Listing

  • Mike Matune
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013

    Good morning all,

    As the DC region is shut down for "Snowquester", I thought I would take the opportunity to update the Marlboro "All Events" listing. If you have nothing to do, please take a look and let me know if there are any questions, deletions, additions, modifications, etc.

    Take care and stay warm,

    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      Big Kudos for this effort.

      During the last year, Marlboro held a Solo 1, using the full track, and a driver school. I participated in both: In my DP Daimler SP250 and ex-Tweedale CSR Lola 1100 Sports. Was the latter combined with a Regional?

      I'd bet that they are listed in Straightpipe and Stopwatcher.

      Cheers, Bob

      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        Aloha Mike,

        Thank you for the list.

        On 6 Mar 2013, at 04:22, Mike Matune wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Mike Matune included below]

        Good morning all,

        As the DC region is shut down for "Snowquester", I thought I would take the opportunity to update the Marlboro "All Events" listing. If you have nothing to do, please take a look and let me know if there are any questions, deletions, additions, modifications, etc.

        Take care and stay warm,

        Mike Matune

        Attachment(s) from Mike Matune

        1 of 1 File(s)