1963 Marlboro Twelve Hour

  • Mike Matune
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 7:09 PM

      Good evening all,

      I was contacted by a friend who is trying to locate a copy of the program for the  1963 Marlboro Twelve Hour. He is in communication with Alan Mann’s family who is trying to locate a program from the race as a Mann entered Ford Cortina finished second. At the race Mann met John Holman; a meeting that lead to Mann campaigning Ford products in a number of international events. Mann passed last year and the family is trying to plug some holes in their records.

      While they would like to have  a full original program, an electronic copy would be acceptable. If required, I can do the dirty work on the scanning.

      Thanks,

      Mike Matune

    • Mike Matune
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 2:01 PM

      Craige,

      According to the attached from Larry Jendras, you finished 18th in a Saab with a co-driver with the last name of White.

      Very anxious to see what you find.

      Mike