Re: Dietrich mystery track

  • marksberk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2013
      I also belive that it is the 1958 Lake Erie Invitational at Dunkirk NY. Mike I posted the race entry list info in the files section on the Canada race site last month as well as a few pics. I did not see my Berkeley in the races shown on the film but I have been to the airport and it looks right. I will be posting more pics from the race this weekend on the Canada site. I know that there was a film listed on the sale with Dunkirk footage but I missed the auction.

      Mark Schoenlein