Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Suzy Dietrich Marlboro Film

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 29, 2013
      Terry,
      SCCA did require class designations and they can be seen even in the 1950s. Until the mid sixties SCCA significantly limited the space permitted for advertising. Class designations were part of the GCR as they are today.
      SL

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 30, 2013
        He probably has a folder full of job offers already. If Harvard doesn't
        give him a full scholarship, the job offers may include full college
        expenses.

        Chris