FW: Daytona 68

  • Pelouze, Craige
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013

    # 4 & #5

    Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President
    CBRE | Richmond | Investment Properties | Private Capital Group
    6641 West Broad Street | Suite 101 | Richmond, VA 23230
    T +1 804 267 7244 | F +1 804 320 4839 | C +1 804 399 7327
    craige.pelouze@... l www.cbre.com/craige.pelouze | www.cbre.com/pcg

    This message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential or proprietary.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email or believe that you have received this correspondence in error, please contact the sender through the information provided above and permanently delete this message.

    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      I doubt that's Thompson. I was there in late 60s -- well after the original course -- but there were far more trees, an oval and grandstands. One reference was to Cumberland, but where are the mountains in the background?
      Steve L.

      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013

        Craige - Outstanding stuff, thanks for sharing! - Mike Matune