Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Suzy Dietrich Marlboro Film

  • Stefan Vapaa
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 27, 2013
      I don't recognize the second track but I can tell you with certainty that it is not Lime Rock. Lime Rock has never had that wide of a track, you can't see houses from the pits, and there are no hills!

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Mike Matune <mmatune@...> wrote:

      Terry,

      Thanks for your insight. I had noticed there was a second race track featured but didn't know which one it was. Thanks for your help.

      Mike

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 30, 2013
        He probably has a folder full of job offers already. If Harvard doesn't
        give him a full scholarship, the job offers may include full college
        expenses.

        Chris