RE: [Marlboro_Raceway] Fwd: [VRG NewsGroup] A visit to Marlboro

  • Mike Matune
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013

    Here are shots of Michael Orott's Courier and Mk IV from The Jefferson 500 at Summit Point and the PVGP in Pittsburgh. Both are beautiful cars. Always thought the name of his team, "Slow Dance Racing" was clever.

    Michael - Thanks for the update on Marlboro

    From: Sam_Smith01@...
    Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:19:12 +0000

    fyi - Michael vintage races an Elva Couier & Elva Mk IV very well

    Sam Smith