Missed threads and spam

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Folks,
      Over 70 messages from our Group here ended up in my "Spam" folder in Yahoo. There isn't anything I changed. Anyone else have a similar issue in the Group?

      Perhaps it's related but I saw that email about Bob Hines's email and it reflects other, similar emails I've gotten on my "wdcrhistory" email address. It appears someone hacked into my (?) address book and has sent emails from -- in theory, anyway -- Sue Roethel, Bob Hines, Carla Heath, Glen Sullivan and many others. All of them have no subject line and the email shows only some bogus web address. It would be absurd to think any of these folks knowingly sent such emails. I have run every security utility with Norton as well as Malware Bytes, SuperAntiSpyware and CCcleaner several times. I still get these bogus emails.

      Has this occurred with anyone else in the Group? Any suggestions?

      I really feel like I missed out bigtime on the discussions, especially with why the current neighbors are/were so anti-Marlboro. Jens Scott (of Summit Point Raceway and son of Bill Scott) and I took a four-hour tour of Marlboro back in 2007 with the real-estate agents for the property.

      Thanks,
      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA