Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Don Haines "Spotlight on Speed"

  • Larry Jendras
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2013
      Don,
       The way I do it, I access a local library in Maryland which I have cards for. They offer access to these digital newspaper sites for free. Then I type in my card number and go to the paper's website. I have a couple I just saved for you. Send me your personal email to lwjendras@...

      Larry

      From: larryj300@...
      Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 02:37:07 +0000

      Don,
      Through the wonders of scanning and the internet, your columns are all available through the ACCESS NEWSPAPER ARCHIVE and the Frederick paper.
      I just brought up a few 1970 issues.
      I have used this to research Frederick, Cumberland and Hagerstown racing.

      Larry Jendras Jr.