Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Scooter Patrick event

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      It's the Riverside Raceway Museum, and is the focal point for SoCal gatherings of old racers of all stripes.

      Cheers, Bob
      I believe Ginny can be contacted at the emails that I included.

      On 1/11/2013 12:17 PM, jockellis@... wrote:
      Bob, what is RIRM and where is it both physically and on Internet?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 9, 2013, at 7:40 PM, Bob <bstorck@...> wrote:

      Most of you remember Scooter Patrick as a top Porsche driver, for top teams. He is in poor health and in desperate straits, and could use our prayers and financial help. Note the .pdf file.

      Cheers, Bob

      From:Dixy00@...
      To:gindixon@...

      Attached is information on an upcoming event at the RIRM for our 50s driver, Scooter Patrick.  If you have interest in attending or donating, please contact Norma Jordan direct at the Museum

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Ginny Dixon for
      Fabulous Fifties