Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Gen Curtis LeMay Racing Days

  • John King
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2006
      I remember a picture of him driving a go-kart at one of the airport circuits wearing an open face helmet with the chin strap flapping in the breeze and a cigar in his mouth. I don't recall that he ever actually raced.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2006
        Oops. I forget that when I post here, my name doesn't show. The LeMay
        photo is # 9 in Dick Miller Photos album; he is on a GoKart. I'm not
        sure if he ever raced karts, but he did race sports cars.

        --- In Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Lloyd"