Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] 1965 Marlboro Governor's Cup Program

  • Howard Pardee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
      Jock,

      I'll throw out a couple of names that might be the driver: William Floyd or Jonathan Ponter?

      Howard Pardee
      On Jan 7, 2013, at 12:47 PM, John Ellis wrote:

      Funny you should ask because it is almost always on the tip of my tongue but only once a year or so can I remember. I'll check with the AR to see if any oldtimer knows. A friend who just retired from the GE plant where I work raced a Sprite back then. I''ll email him. I remembered my friend from "back in the day" and hope he might remember the 350GT driver. Dick something or another. Might have been Dick Ott, come to think of it but I'll check.
      Jock