Photo location

  • btd342
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
      Can anyone help identify where a photo was taken at Marlboro.
      I cannot attach a copy, but the photo is located in the photos section in the 1969-BD-Sept 21 National folder, Photo # BD-1969-09-21-08-04-02x
    • Mike Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
        The #19 Volvo?  Pretty sure that is the toe of the boot.

        Mike Booth

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
          The # you gave matches Gene Fisher in a Cobra along side of a Camero coming out of the bowl to enter the chicane.

          The #19 Volvo?  Pretty sure that is the toe of the boot.

          Mike Booth

          On Dec 17, 2012, at 1:43 PM, btd342 wrote:

          Can anyone help identify where a photo was taken at Marlboro.
          I cannot attach a copy, but the photo is located in the photos section in the 1969-BD-Sept 21 National folder, Photo # BD-1969-09-21-08-04-02x

          Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!
        • btd342
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
            Thany all of you who replied to this request, your responces have been helpful in developing the track for sim racing.