BAD TRIP.....John Mccann

  • john mccann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi

      This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to London,UK. Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills, we are freaked out at the moment ... I really need your financially assistance Please  let me know if you can help us out?

      Regards

      John Mccann