Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Marlboro oval banking

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 216 KB
    Aloha All,

    He is a comparison.

    I was standing at the edge of the track shooting towards the top edge where the Cappy's exit joined the oval.

    My camera was at eye leve (about five feet)l and I was shooting into the banking.

    How high could Tex Hopkins jump?

    I would guess that from the lower edge of the bowl looking into the bank the top was about 10 feet elevation.

    Not sure how wide the track was in the bowl, but an arial view might make it possible to get that dimension.