Re: Marlboro Track for Sim Racing

  • btd342
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      I probably should add that I distribute my tracks freely on several public fourms to anyone who wants them. I have made and published several historic US race tracks on "nogripracing.com".

      I know of nickdefender, but have not communicated with him. This is a project I am undertaking myself.

      I have many photographs, and a good topographic map of Marlboro, I have made a fairly detailed map of the site, and am now making 3d computer models of the structures. Steve Smith, a friend of mine, has raced at Marlboro in the 60's, is the driving force behind this project. I am here looking for additional input from people who are familliar with the track and are willing to give their input.