Lanky Foushee arrangements and memorial comments

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012

      Please distribute to all our friends. I plan on seeing you there Sunday.

      Lawton Langston Foushee, Jr

      *

      Lawton Langston Foushee, Jr., 75, of Sanford, passed away on November 8, 2012 at Central Carolina Hospital.

      He was born on September 18, 1937 to the late Lawton, Sr. and Vera Foushee.

      Lawton proudly served in the USAF from 1956-1961.  During his time in the Air Force he was assigned to “Presidential Aircraft Maintenance” and specialized in maintenance and trip preparation of aircraft assigned to convey the President of the United States and high ranking military and cabinet level civilians.  After his service in the Air Force he went on to work for a Pontiac dealership and then went on to work for Group 44 racecars, where he later retired from in 1997.

      He is survived by his brother; Gerald Ray Foushee; sister, Joan Foushee Lunsford; niece, Deborah Leigh Lunsford and nephew, Delano A. Lunsford; great-nieces, Amelia, Deanna and Sara and one great great nephew, Toby Alian.

      A visitation will be held on Sunday from 2:00-4:00PM at the Miller-Boles Funeral Home in Sanford.  A graveside service will be held on Monday 12:00 noon at Buffalo Cemetery.

      Rememberances to: http://millerboles.com/lawton-langston-foushee-jr/