Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Lank

  • Glen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      The viewing for Lanky will be Sunday from 2 to 4 pm at Miller & Boles Funeral Home at
      1150 Fire Tower Rd., Sanford, NC. Burial will be Monday at Buffalo Cemetery next to the
      Miller & Boles. John Lyster talked to his sister today to get the details.
      A good man who was great crew chief and a real racer at heart.
      Glen Sullivan

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 9, 2012, at 2:44 PM, "slloydmarlboro" <slloydmarlboro@...> wrote:

      Steve Knoll called today to tell me that Group 44's Crew Chief, Lanky Foushee, passed away this morning from cancer. At this time I do not have any further information.

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA

    • hpbugeye3
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
        Thank you Glen.  I'll be there.

        Lanky is one of the finest men I have ever known.

        RIP Lanky.

        Wally Hicks

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
          Glenn, Wally,
          Lanky sure was a champ, glad you're going.
          All the best
          Don Breslauer

          Sent from my iPhone