Lank

  • slloydmarlboro
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      Steve Knoll called today to tell me that Group 44's Crew Chief, Lanky Foushee, passed away this morning from cancer. At this time I do not have any further information.

      Steve Lloyd, Historian
      Washington DC Region, SCCA
    • Glen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
        The viewing for Lanky will be Sunday from 2 to 4 pm at Miller & Boles Funeral Home at
        1150 Fire Tower Rd., Sanford, NC. Burial will be Monday at Buffalo Cemetery next to the
        Miller & Boles. John Lyster talked to his sister today to get the details.
        A good man who was great crew chief and a real racer at heart.
        Glen Sullivan

        Sent from my iPad

        On Nov 9, 2012, at 2:44 PM, "slloydmarlboro" <slloydmarlboro@...> wrote:

        Steve Knoll called today to tell me that Group 44's Crew Chief, Lanky Foushee, passed away this morning from cancer. At this time I do not have any further information.

        Steve Lloyd, Historian
        Washington DC Region, SCCA

      • hpbugeye3
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
          Thank you Glen.  I'll be there.

          Lanky is one of the finest men I have ever known.

          RIP Lanky.

          Wally Hicks

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
            Glenn, Wally,
            Lanky sure was a champ, glad you're going.
            All the best
            Don Breslauer

            Sent from my iPhone