Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Gus Andrey [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
    I see only one attachment came thru so here's the other one.

    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Garth was fun to watch, Great driver and a fine man, RIP

      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
        Greetings All,

        My deep condolences to all friends and family of Gus Andrey. A Great Champion !

        We can't stay here forever, Gus Made the most of his dreams, he entertained many during his racing years

        Tony a2z Adamowicz

        a2z Racer LLC
        www.a2zracer.com
        www.a2zracergear.com