Gus Andrey

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      Aloha All,

      Gaston Andrey left us today. He was 86.

      Over the years he raced at Marlboro in a number of cars.

      I think he was SCCA national class champion five times and he continued racing into the 1980s.

      The national championships are:

      ?Morgan Plus 4 EP 1954?

      Ferrari Mondial EM 1957

      Ferrari TRC EM 1958

      Ferrari TRC EM 1959

      Maserati T 61 DM 1960

    • Sam_Smith01@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
        Thank You David

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012

        I don't know if these attachments will come out but these pictures were taken by me in the 1960 Presidents Cup Race, Marlboro Maryland.

        Over the years he raced at Marlboro in a number of cars.

        I think he was SCCA national class champion five times and he continued racing into the 1980s.

        The national championships are:

        ?Morgan Plus 4 EP 1954?

        Ferrari Mondial EM 1957

        Ferrari TRC EM 1958

        Ferrari TRC EM 1959

        Maserati T 61 DM 1960

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
      • Sam_Smith01@comcast.net
        Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
          Does anyone out there know if Pete Sherman ever worked for with or at Litton Industries/Labs in I think Silver Spring?  It would have been the early 60's possibly?  A non-Marlboro, but car friend asked me to ask.  Thanks, Sam Smith