Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Marlboro Results

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 3, 2012
      Thanks for giving me that bit of history..........That's what this Yahoo group is all about.
      From: rollingthunder78@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:52:43 -0400

      I don't remember Brook ever racing the Cobra.
      Sutter had deals with Goodyear, Champion Spark Plugs, Manley Speed Equipment ( valves at the time ) and Ford.  I think that's what kept Brook out of the Cobra but I'm not 100% sure.

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!