Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Lapping Marlboro

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
      I love that idea, Steve. Will keep it in mind for future meetings.

      Steve Knoll <sknoll@...> wrote:
      It sounds like the agenda is more than full...

      At one of these events it might be fun, if John King can be prevailed
      upon to set up a computer, (& maybe a projector), so that people can
      lap Marlboro in an F1 car using the GP legends sim!

      Yy,
      Steve K

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

    • John King
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        Steve,

        This could be possible but I doubt I can be there. I will check with a few
        people closer to the area and with more computer savvy.

        JWK

          It sounds like the agenda is more than full...

          At one of these events it might be fun, if John King can be prevailed
          upon to set up a computer, (& maybe a projector), so that people can
          lap Marlboro in an F1 car using the GP legends sim!

          Yy,
          Steve K

          Sponsored Link

          Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo - Calculate new house payment