Jefferson 500

  • Pelouze, Craige
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      Do the old timers in the Marlboro Group have a VIP event planned for this race?

      Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President CB Richard Ellis | Richmond l Capital Markets Investment Sales | Tax Deferred Exchange Services 6641 West Broad Street | Suite 101 | Richmond, VA 23230 T 804 267 7244 | F 804 320 4839 | C 804 399 7327 craige.pelouze@... l www.cbre.com/richmond

      Part of the CB Richard Ellis affiliate network This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2012
        Craige,
        With the much lower attendance last time (97 people) versus the year before (211 folks), Bob Houston and I were not inclined to have a repeat (we absorbed all risk of expense). We broke even with the last one, but a number of folks said either: a) they didn't want to do it at Summit Point Raceway again during a racing event, or b) We were meeting too often. A few folks said something like: "Even my high school reunions aren't every year." (We had Marlboro Reunions in 2006, '07, '08 and '09).

        I've been toying with the idea of a mini-reunion this fall in Frederick, MD at the Flying Dog Brewery. This wold e smaller in scope than the Jefferson, and quite affordable.
        Steve Lloyd, Historian
        Washington DC Region, SCCA