Everything old is new again

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hey, check out this eBay listing: A beanie with a Marlboro patch on
      it. I asked the seller if the patch is old, and he told me that both
      the beanie and the patch are new. Reproductions of old Marlboro
      patches? Is Marlboro on the way back??

      ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=130048364736
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2006
        Stacey,
        Rick Mandelson told me that Tony Adamowicz (Tony A2Z) had the old Marlboro patches redone. I haven't heard any more about them.
        Steve L.

        Stacey Hopkins <controlthisisstart@...> wrote:
        Hey, check out this eBay listing: A beanie with a Marlboro patch on
        it. I asked the seller if the patch is old, and he told me that both
        the beanie and the patch are new. Reproductions of old Marlboro
        patches? Is Marlboro on the way back??

        http://cgi.ebay. com/ebaymotors/ ws/eBayISAPI. dll?
        ViewItem&sspagename =ADME%3AL% 3ARTQ%3AUS% 3A1&viewitem= &item=1300483647 36

        Sponsored Link

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
          I checked out the auction & indeed the patch is one of Tony's from his
          a2z Racergear line, although someone has added it to the beanie

          You can customize your jacket & the Marlboro patch is one of the
          options

          Tony's site is here:

          www.a2zracergear.com

          He also has a non-commercial site here