LAVENDER APPEARS!

  • Stacey Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      http://www.racingpilot.com/item566089.ctlg

      "OCTOBER HEROES" progresses! Check out our website for the latest update by clicking the
      link above.

      Seneca Lodge still in the works also. Special FREE SHIPPING offer ends soon, so pre-order
      your copies today.

      Also, the world debut of the finished painting will be at the Motor Racing Research Center at
      Watkins Glen next Friday, September 8, where it will be auctioned off to the highest bidder,
      with proceeds benefiting the Research Center. Artist Roger Warrick will be on hand for the
      unveiling and auction.

      These prints are going to be fantastic - Roger has done an excellent job of capturing the
      history of Watkins Glen and the personalities who made that history.

      We currently expect "October Heroes" finished prints to ship by the end of September, with
      "Seneca Lodge" following in either October or November. Order yours today and get free
      shipping. Order both at a special combo price and get free shipping on both.