Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Marlboro Trophies

  • sbroethel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2012
      Thanks!  I remember Mandel, but I don't remember the occasion, but that doesn't mean it didn't.  If Steve Lloyd did not fin ad a copy in Dave's archives, I probably wouldn't have seen it.
      Sue.

      In a message dated 2/4/2012 9:35:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, sknoll@... writes:

      Hi Sue,

      In some of the press coverage I was checking out it was reported that there would be an official presentation in Governor Mandel's office... dunno if it actually happened

      Here's Le May & Penske, I've seen the Ike photo as well

      here:

      and here: