Photo enhancement, Bill Dobbins' images

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I'm no expert with photoshop express, but I'm getting better

      Here is an image from the 1966 Driver's school, badly underexposed as many are, of a dark car, no less

      But not any car, Gordon Tatum's GTO at the infamous driver's school rent-a-ride

      As you can see, even a wanker can improve the photo quite a bit thru adjusting lighting & in this case, zoomed in thru cropping (possible in many cases because of the high resolution of the scans @ 2400 dpi)

      If there is an image or two that is special to you, but could be improved, it's possible