BOGUS EMAIL

  • charles doerge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Email was "hacked"... Notified AT&T, changed passwords, etc.. Everything should be OK now. Sorry if you inadvertently opened the email. I never send a URL or attachment without an explanation. Nor will I open any without explanation. Just good sense.    Cheers,    Charlie

      www.yenkostinger.com
      The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
      Over 54,600 "hits" as of 1/4/2012!!
      Still #1 on Google search engine

      Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
      Published by Possum Valley Publishing and printed in the U.S.A.

      IN GOD WE TRUST