Bill Dobbins photo index spreadsheet

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2012
      I have posted an excel spreadsheet with a sheet for each year 1966-69 with a
      list of the events from that year & the number of images from Bill's archives we
      have for each event

      In some cases I'm not sure what the event was, so they are just labeled Marlboro

      All told we have over 9400 images from the Marlboro era

      I have yet to finish 1970 & 71, due to some technical issues. When they are done
      we will have well over 10,000 images from his archives :0

      The spreadsheet is posted under the files menu
    • Mike Booth

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2012
          Good idea and nicely done. Thanks for all your effort.

          --
          -STEFAN
          http://www.at-speed.com