Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] ???? email

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 10, 2011
      You're lookin' good for 39!

      Hope you're enjoying the sun and fun in Spain.

      Cheers, Bob in Kansas City going through snow flurries ...

      On 12/10/2011 12:41 PM, Don Haines wrote:

      Happy Birthday Sue

      Don Haines
      From Oahu
      808-989-0047

      Visit my Flickr site at:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/42079599@N02/sets/

      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      From: sbroethel@...
      Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:19:37 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] ???? email

      Thanks. Don  I'd probably respond that I was checking it out it as did so many people. I received the same letter about a month ago.  Sue

      In a message dated 12/9/2011 11:32:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gtracer66@... writes:

      I didn't get the scam email.  But if I had, I'd have wondered:  "What the heck are you doing in Spain.. running with the bulls?"   LOL

      Don Haines
      Oahu, HI
      808-989-0047

      Visit my Flicker site at:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/42079599@N 02/sets/

      To: Marlboro_Raceway@yahoogroups.com
      From: sbroethel@...
      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:28:50 -0500

      Thanks everyone.  I was hacked!!  All is well.  Sorry for the problems cause.

      Sue

      In a message dated 12/9/2011 1:37:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, scshmoo@... writes:

      Aloha Charles,

      This is a common scam. Someone you know claims to be stranded somewhere and needs cash ASAP, will repay of course. The eMail is not from the person you know, but has their name on it. If you send money it is gone.

      I did not get the message.